Sunday 29 October 2017

69. Racing Horses - By CompassMedia

the most important thing is to pay attention to your horse . The driver of the chariot and the horse should cooperate . However , you have a problem . When you are racing , you forget about your horse . When you are behind me , you want to catch up with me . And when you are ahead of me , you are afraid that I will catch up with you . So , whether you are ahead or behind , you are only concentrating on what I am doing , not on your horse . If you want to achieve victory , you must think only of your horses . Many years ago, a wise trainer named Wu taught the king how to ride horses and how to drive a chariot.
After some time, the king started to race. But no matter how often the king raced against Wu, he could never beat him. The king was very unsatisfied. He could not understand why he always lost.
He said to Wu, "You've taught me how to ride and how to drive a chariot. But I don't think that you have taught me how to race."

No comments:

Post a Comment