Sunday 29 October 2017

65. The Dog and the Wolf - By ESL Garden

There used to be a hungry wolf in the woods. The wolf had not eaten for weeks. It feels like all the animals have left the forest. Wolves are so hungry that he hunts in people's quarters. Dangerous for wolves to approach people. But the wolf was so hungry that he walked to the farmers' fields. then he smells like a dog's smell, then the dog approaches the wolf and says why do you have to eat the citizens? I work for my food, I drive away animals from farms. Every night, my master puts the rest of the food into my bowl, "the dog said, and the wolf got angry and the dog said," Dog, I do not think I can get used to it, "the wolf said, and he ran back into the woods. "The price is too high to pay for food, I prefer to work harder and free of cost."
The dog said to him, "But Wolf, I can be tied up every day, but I am freer than you, I do not have to worry about hunting and I have a safe place to live, where my master gives me food."
"But your life is not your own!" cried the wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment