Sunday 29 October 2017

62.The Art of Stealing - By CompassMedia

one day there were two men named li and guo. Li is a poor young man. Guo is a very rich man who lives in a big house and drives a good car.
One day, Li sees Guo walking down the street and asks him, "How did you get rich? What's your secret? Then li follow the guo's way, but it turns li into prison, then when li is released, li meets guo, and asks me do the same as you do, but why can not I be like you? Then guo Guo shook his head, "You do not understand, I do not steal from man, I just steal from the earth, on land, I steal the animals At sea, I steal fish , from the sky, I stole rain and sunshine. I call myself a thief because all this is not mine, I take it from the earth. If you take things from someone else, you will get into trouble. "

No comments:

Post a Comment