Saturday 28 October 2017

49th free reading (Review of Long Distance Relationships)

   Many people do not believe in long distance relationships and I agree ith this. I said that because we will get all the problem when our partner is far away. Eventhough many people said that if we will be able to turn around the imperfect situation carefully and make it a perfect one.
   First time, I thought that I can face the long distance relationship problems. But the real fact, my partner and I can’t handle the situation. Many problems came. Many ways that we’ve already tried to make sure that we can survive in the long distance relationships.
   The bad things that happen is when I know that he had another girl friend. It’s really hurt me. So why I hate to make a long distance relationships anymore. Because if do not prepare ourself first to do that, never think that we can handle the problem.


Written by : Threesa Afrulli (16611012)

No comments:

Post a Comment