Monday 4 December 2017

Article3 (Listening) Silvi Yani 16611045 "112"

Listening


In my opinion, a good listening method is focused and with my eyes closed. Or focus on hearing while keeping track of what we are listening to. In practice there are words that read the same way but different meaning. That's what makes me personally difficult, and because of the lack of vocab makes us difficult to listen to the context in the reading. n, everybody has their own way. Some closed their eyes, some remembered and some took notes. If I were, I'd rather take notes. Because if I remember less. Listening practice is actually trivial but difficult, because there are some words that read the same way but different meaning. And the lack of vocab knowledge that makes my personal difficulty to guess and listen to the reading context.


Review By
Silvi Yani

No comments:

Post a Comment