Sunday 31 December 2017

Review of 35th book: The Mummy Returns

Rodiatun
16611014

This story is a little creepy because it tells the story of two archeologists who have become mummies centuries ago in the past. They are told to live again today. They meet and produce a child. This story is quite interesting to me, although I do not like the genre of the story, the language in this book is also difficult to understand. So I can only capture some of the parts in this book. But after reading this book I feel diatmosphere is different because the story is so classic with a pretty neat groove. From here I can also learn about history when reading books like The Mummy Returns this. I simply recommend this book for history lovers because after reading this book you will get some information that you have never found before, I think so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment