Monday 4 December 2017

Article4 (Effects of music listening on anxiety and physiological responses in patients undergoing awake craniotomy) Silvi Yani 16611045 "114"

Effects of music listening on anxiety and physiological responses in patients undergoing awake craniotomy



Everyone likes music, anyone and everywhere all love music. Even for me, music is one way to restore my mood. Music always accompanies me in all activities. Even in my study while listening to music, because if I learn while listening to music I can understand it. If it is too serious it will make me unable to understand the material. The effect of music for our lives is much, in listening. With music we can practice our hearing ability. The trick try to play one of the music, and we try to listen then write the lyrics that we listen to. It can also make us add new vocabulary. Try to check whether the lyrics that we write is true or not, then if we find new words and do not know the meaning, we can find the meaning. The effect of music in listening practice is great in my opinion.


The musical effect for the psychological is very good. I've seen on TV, some sick people even into coma, after in play their favorite music some of their limbs respond even until there is a conscious of his coma. Music can make our ugly mood become good again. In everyday life music is very important for human life. Because with music they get a simple happiness.


Review By
Silvi Yani

No comments:

Post a Comment