Saturday 9 December 2017

Free Reading8 My Mom "150"

By CompassMedia



This paper tells of a mother who always wash, cut and tie her daughter's hair. To she her mother was like a hairdresser. She loved her mother very much.
Speaking of mom, surely we love our mother very much. For me, mother everything. Angels without wings, unmarked heroes. There are not many words that can describe a mother's figure. Bottom line Mother everything for me. She who cares for me lovingly, who always looks after me, will not let me cry or be hurt by anyone. Who always tried to make me happy whatever the circumstances.
Although sometimes the mother fussy and like angry. But behind all that mom loved me very much. She does'nt want bad things happen to me.

I'm so proud to say love to mom, I'm a kid who does not know how to express my love for her. Only through the chanting of prayer I can express it. I Love you so much my mom.


Review By
Silvi Yani
16611045

No comments:

Post a Comment