Friday 8 December 2017

18.Forever Single - By rong-chang

someone named paula said "No one will marry me,". "Of course someone will marry you," said Joan's sister.
Paula says she's not pretty. A man wants to marry a beautiful woman. "I think you're beautiful Some guys will marry you Look at Mama," Joan said. "Mama is not a beautiful woman, Dad is married to Mama So, someone will marry you Of course someone will marry you."

Paula did not think so. He is 30 years old. She's not married yet. She does not have a boyfriend. Her last boyfriend 10 years ago. She is not dating. No man ever asked her out. "I can not even date," he said. "How can I get married if I can not date?"
Joan told her to stop worrying. He will find a man when he stops worrying about looking for a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment