Saturday 4 November 2017

71th Free Reading (Too Many Problems)



Name                    : Roro Wulandari
NPM                      : 16611074
Tittle of reading materials: Too Many Problems
Screenshot of reading cover :       
                                                           
Types of Reading: Free Reading

This text is about a woman that has so many problem in her life, but when she was watching TV  she heard more problems in this world. She turned off the TV because she did not want to hear more problem from this world. She has had so many problems of her self so she did not want to hear bad news that could make her think about more problems. 
This kind of things also happen to me. I also do not want to hear bad news since I have many problems in my life.Hearing bad hews can makes me feel bad, and i do not like that kind of feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment