Thursday 2 November 2017

78th Paying Back Money - By CompassMedia

Mr. Wang was a very wealthy and generous man. One day, he invited three men who owed him money to his house. He announced that if they promised to repay him in their next lives, he would reduce the amount they owed by half. One man said he would come back as a horse so he could work exceedingly hard for Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang agreed and let him go. A second man said he would return as a cow so he could provide plenty of milk. Mr. Wang agreed and dismissed him as well. The third man, who owed the most, said he would be reborn as Mr. Wang's father. Mr. Wang was furious.  He said, "If I returned as your father, then I could save all my money and buy land and horses to give you. In that way, I could return what I owe and more!" Hearing this, Mr. Wang understood and said, "Your answer has pleased me very much! You owe me nothing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment