Sunday 24 September 2017

Roro 7th Free Reading (Two Hardworking Ants)



Name                    : Roro Wulandari
NPM                      : 16611074
Tittle of reading materials: Two Hardworking Ants
Screenshot of reading cover :

Types of Reading: Free Reading

This story is about two hardworking ants. It  is very interesting and useful for me. This story tells us about two ants that really such kind of hard-workers. They always work when they have a chance. They never complain with their life, because they realize that they will not always be able to have a good chance for their life, so they always utilize the chance that they have as much a possible. They gave us a very good example.
This story makes me realize that I must be able to be like them and prepared of something that will happen in the future. Because, not every time I will always be okay and supported with everything that I want. I must save and give myself supply for my life and my future. This story was also taught me that I must not be arrogant and ignorant. I should always be a hard-worker and standby for anything. Thank to the writer for wrote this good story, the message was delivered to me, and it was a very nice message.

No comments:

Post a Comment