Thursday 28 September 2017

Free Reading36 Trip to the Hospital (Silvi Yani)



This paper tells about a young man named Ian and dadia experience in admission. He said "The first time I went to the hospital was when I was 13 years old and it was my birthday and I felt sick on my right side and I was sick the day before and on my birthday, my mother called to the hospital and the doctor decided to go to the hospital and I took out the appendix. "
And after that he was back in hospital at the age of 18 years and on his birthday. He felt like he could not breathe properly and his right lung collapsed.
He said "I know I spent about 8 days in the hospital and was in Wales.I always remember being in Wales because I had trouble understanding my doctor's accent when I was 20 I was at a university in Leeds and again I had a throat and I having trouble breathing ".
And it turns out that his disease is indeed a descendant of the family of his father's genes.


Review By
Silvi Yani


Name: Silvi Yani
NPM: 16611045

No comments:

Post a Comment