Friday 29 September 2017

Name: Yulia Gusmiarni, Student number : 16611051, type : 5th free reading



CHILD BE GOOD

Sometimes, I miss my childhood story I have a wonderful childhood when I was child I always playing football, dolls, bicycle,  with my friends and always follow my father to fishing in the river. When I do that I am very happy because, in my childhood I almost never have big problems not like this situation so many problems in my life but, every human I think has a problem living with his own life problems, it’s right ? but this is time when the wheel of life keep spinning, everyday as it gone and my childhood leaves me.                                  
          Everyday the phase of my life continues to undergo many changes as now I am in a time when I am faced with many problems. That’s when I am in demand by the time to finished and solve every problems that exist in my life. At the times like this is sometimes, I miss my childhood and want to go back to enjoyed my childhood but that is impossible. Because in this world only time that will not be possible to be repeated again, so enjoy your childhood before time and beautiful memories racing to leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment