Tuesday 26 September 2017

Review of 2nd book: Romeo and Juliette

Rodiatun
16611014
Book: Romeo and Juliette by William Shakespeare

This book is about true love of Romeo and Juliet. I think this book is one of those books that tell the best touching story ever. Starts from brand meeting, and ends with their death. It was the very thing that made our emotional rage. Who does not know about this story, because I think the story of Romeo and Juliet is already very famous since i was in Junior High School. In reading this book I am very interested to read the continuation of each chapter, but my distress is when I find a sentence or word that I do not understand. I think if sometimes I have to open the dictionary is very disturbing my concentration, then from that sometimes I just interpret a word through the context of the sentence, because I do not want to damage my concentration in reading. In this book, I found a lot of words that I do not understand, so I am grateful to read this book my vocabulary can increase, but on the other hand in this book an author uses a lot of English sentences in a high level Why do I say so? Because I've read this book with great hard work because sometimes I feel confused what exactly the intent of the story that I read. In one chapter are still many words that I do not understand the meaning. But again, when I read, I push myself to understand the meaning of tbe word by word or sentence by sentence. So as long as I do not understand the part I'm reluctant to move to the next chapter because I feel, I can not feel the feel of the story itself. Romeo and Juliet is one of the books I recommend for my friends to read, because in addition to the storyline that is very impressive, on the other hand we can improve our vocabularies here, because here you'll find a lot of new words that you never seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment