Sunday 24 September 2017

Roro 6th Free Reading (Summer Day)



Name                    : Roro Wulandari
NPM                      : 16611074
Tittle of reading materials: Summer Day
Screenshot of reading cover :


Types of Reading: Free Reading

This text is about people that really like summer. When summer comes, they will be so happy and like to do anything that they want in summer. They express their happiness with going outside and playing together  under the light of the sun.
I like this text, because it is so simple but clear. The text is very interesting and did not boring. When I read the text, I can feel the feeling of the writer about how the writer likes summer very much. There was happy happy atmosphere there, and it makes me feel like I feel that atmosphere too. Reading the text can make me feel happy too and can help me to fix my mood. It also help me to find motivation to read a new text anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment