Friday 29 September 2017


Name: Tiara Agustina
NPM: 16611070
Type: Free Reading

During my life, I already have 5 cats. I also like dogs, but moreb like cats because I do not always have to be with them like dogs. My first cat named Paws, she's black with a little white on her legs, she's cute, and we have the same age. Second, named Super Steve, he granted my best friend when his family moved to Hong Kong. Super Steve was light brown and run very fast. Third, Sparky, he was a substitute for dead Paws back then. My brother who gave the name of Sparky from his favorite football player. sparky died of being hit by a car. Fourth, Blam is my favorite cat. She's orange and white, big eyes, she's lazy, weird, and very active. The last one named Skimbleshanks, the name was from a poem by TTS elliot about a cat who works on a train.

No comments:

Post a Comment