Wednesday 20 September 2017

Free Reading15 Music Magic (Silvi Yani)



MUSIC.
I think music is as a tranquilizer for me. Music change everything. When I'm sad or a lot of trouble, when I listen to music surely my feelings will turn into happy again and enjoy again. And not many people know that music can reduce pain, no wonder if some hospitals in the world use music as a medium of sedation for patients. But I also believe that music can indeed change a person's feelings for the better. For me, music like magic for my life. Maybe not just me, everyone in the world would agree that music is very important to us. Because with music can come back cheerful again. Sometimes I feel, only music that understands my feelings.


Review By
Silvi Yani

Name:Silvi Yani
NPM:16611045

No comments:

Post a Comment