Sunday 24 September 2017

Name : Tiara Agustina
NPM: 16611070
Type: Free Reading



My flatmate invites me to meet at a restaurant called The Robin Hood at 7 pm. Because I am tired all day work then I am happy to be invited dinner by Adam. But the dinner was not at the restaurant, but Adam took me to the beach. He will surprise you. In the town of Brigton the beach has no sand but is made of stone. Got there we were given cocktails and tickets numbered 3 and 4. So surprised I saw a very large table connected steel wires. After we were seated according to our seat number, the crane lifted the table up to 50 meters above the beach, so amazing this dinner for me. We enjoyed eating Mexican, nachos, and spicy chicken, and champagne. The sound of music, laughing to complement this wonderful dinner. When it's done, the crane drops us off. This is my best dinner ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment