Monday 1 January 2018

88th review of free reading 2 Books That Will Change How You See The World

Sintya nurceha
Free reading



 2 Books That Will Change How You See The World
This article tell about the books
I f you’re a human and you have a brain, then you probably like using your brain. And if you like using your brain, then you love having those epiphany moments where your hair blows back and you go “Whoa” like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix when he learns Kung Fu from a USB drive in his neck.

I know it’s not what the cool kids like to do, but I like to read non-fiction. Lots of non-fiction. And my favorite moments reading non-fiction are when a book bitchslaps my brain and reconfigures my entire understanding of reality and my place within it.
 1.Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
 What It’s About: Stumbling on Happiness is like the red-headed stepchild of happiness books. It doesn’t fit in with the rest because it basically tries to convince you that you don’t even know what the hell makes you happy in the first place, so why stress out about it?
2. The True Believer by Eric Hoffer
 What It’s About: The True Believer discusses why people give in to fanaticism, fundamentalism, or extremist ideologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment