Saturday, 6 January 2018

113 free reading


Life Here is Different

- By ESL Garden
Foua is an immigrant from Laos. He came here with his family many years ago. His children do good
in the US, but he has a lot of problems here. This is part of Foua's story
he said "he is very stupid, because he does not know anything here, he does not know the language
spoken america, America is very difficult, you can watch TV all day and he still do not know.
"I can not call the phone because I can not read the number If I want to call a friend, my children will
tell me and I will forget and the children will tell me again and I will forget again. went to the store to
buy food because I did not know what was in the package, and one day something made him think
and then Today, Foua's life is very different Now he has to learn how to live in the US He has to learn
to read, use phone, and go shopping.This is difficult, but that's what he has to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment