Tuesday 1 November 2016

Aloha




















Aloha!!

My name is Helta Anggia. I am an English lecturer of Universitas Bandar Lampung, Indonesia. Currently I am doing my short course program on ICT and teaching methodologies and assessment at East-West Center, Hawai'i. 

In this blog I will be showing what I am learning in my ICT for ELT module in Hawai'i for four weeks. You can see how this program is useful for me personally and how I will implement my idea to my students and my colleagues upon returning from this 11-week program in this video



2 comments:

  1. The music video is nice the first time it plays but it plays very time you open a new post of the blog and the sound goes over the other videos sound. Try to get it to play only one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit difficult to read with so many colors.

    ReplyDelete